donderdag, juni 19, 2008

Funny little something....

At Willeke's and Simone's I saw something funny. Instead of showing of their results I took the time and liberty to make my own creation. This is the result...


The concept of this fun is:
a type your answer to each of the questions below in Flickr Search.
b Using only the first page, pick an image.
c Copy and paste wach of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The questions:
1. What is your first name? Bianca.
2. What is your favorite food? Italian.
3. What highschool did you go to? Calvijn.
4. What is your favorite colour? I find it difficult to choose one, so I picked rainbow.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny Depp.
6. Favorite drink? Coffee.
7. Dream vacation? Indonesia.
8. Favorite dessert? Vanilla ice cream.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Superwoman..... LOL.
10. What do you love most in life? My kids.
11. One word to describe you: kind.
12. Your flickr name: Instead I used my common webname... nanny ogg (in dutch, ootje-nack)

I think you ought to give it a try as well. It's really funny and I would love to see your results!


4 opmerkingen:

Simone zei

Jammer.... je mozaiek doet ut niet... :(

jacq zei

snik snik, geen mozaiek te zien.

Susan zei

Supergaaf zeg!
En Johnny Depp! En Indonesiƫ! Hoe kan het dat ik dat soort dingen niet weet van mijn zus? :D Ik ga er ook eentje maken :)

Janaina zei

Love the mosaic! I did one too, after seeing it at Simone´s. =D