vrijdag, januari 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

First of all I want to wish you all a very happy new year. May 2009 bring you and your loved ones, happiness, good health and perhaps the fulfilling of a dream? Did you make any new years resolutions? I didn't..... I haven't made those in a long time because I think if you want to change something you should just do it. Don't wait for something silly as a date (in this case jan 1st). 
That being said I do want to make some little changes (hey, come on, it's jan 2nd! LOL).
On many blogs of befriended stitchers and quilters I've seen posts about monthly goals. I think it's inspiring to be able to cross things of your (ever growing) "to-do-list". Besides, thinking about your goals will give you a clear idea of what to do. 
I'm gonna give it a try, it might work out fine.... here we go....

January goals:
1. Mail out Marion's RR.
2. Start stitching the januari pinkeep from Maryse.
3. Finally continue some stitching on the Snowbuddies Afghan.
4. Finish the Dragon Dreams christmas ornament.
5. Do some stitches in a WIP (work in progress) 
6. Make a WIP list.

Well, if I get this done I'd be very happy.

Geen opmerkingen: