1. Mail out Marion's RR. Done.
2. Start stitching the januari pinkeep from Maryse. Finished the stitching!
3. Finally continue some stitching on the Snowbuddies Afghan. Unfortunately... nope...
4. Finish the Dragon Dreams christmas ornament. Stitching is ready and it's too cute!
5. Do some stitches in a WIP (work in progress) Finished 2 WIP's, major happy dance!
6. Make a WIP list. Done that ;)
I also started 2 new thingies, one already finished, one about half done and I finally got round to winding all my new DMC floss on bobbins. My stash corner in the attic needed some attention (......) and I managed to get it a little bit more organised too. Busy month don't you think?
1. Stitch and mail Diana's RR.
2. Finally put the sewing machine on the table and make the finished stitchings into real finishes.
3. Finish the dragon I'm stitching for Jan (my eldest).
4. Non stitchy, finally make my mum a tea cozy (I intended to do that about 3 years ago, so another big chunck of shame on me)
5. If there's time left I would love to start stitching for my sister. I bought her a great design, but I can't show it, cause she 's reading my blog also (making a funny face at you Suzan :) ).
That seems enough for me, afterall February is a short month LOL.